Each of the 10 rooms showcase an array of elegant furnishings touching on several period surroundings such as Williamsburg Colonial, French Provincial, Mediterranean, Rustic Italian, allowing each room its individual personality.
Included in amenities are cozy fireplaces, breathtaking views of Port Washington and our historic Lake Michigan harbor. TV, DVD players, Kohler “finest” Water Haven showers, oversized Kohler whirlpool tubs, luxuriant personal terry robes, wet bars, and the king or queen beds are graced with European bedding.
Also included in your stay at the Inn will be a room service delivered, chef prepared breakfast. Enchanting menu includes Eggs Benedict, Omelets, Buttermilk Pancakes, and other delicacies.
The Inn also offers business travelers world-class accommodations consisting of high-speed DSL in guest rooms and use of a sophisticated Executive Boardroom that accommodates 10 guests.
The Port Hotel Inn provides a variety of signature services such as limousine transportation, personal shopping, and coordination of beauty and spa treatments.
- Luxury inn in historic district of Port Washington, Wisconsin
- Offering only 10 rooms, providing guests with European class concierge service
- Quiet guest rooms on second and third floors of building
- Color televisions
- Professional conference room setting to accommodate 10
- Chef prepared breakfast served in your room
- Corporate discounts available
- Free parking
- Express check out
- Kohler fixtures throughout accommodations
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning units in each room
- Light secretarial services available
- Wireless Hi-Speed DSL (DataPort access in every room)
- Modem hook up is desk/workspace surface level of elegant yet functional writing desks
- Pillow top mattresses and European style bedding
- Spa-quality bathroom amenities
- Closest Inn to shops, galleries, restaurants, and Harbor
Rooms range from excellent business traveler accommodations to romantic; décor reflects sumptuous furnishings and surroundings.
Guest rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors.