Each of the 10 rooms showcase an array of elegant furnishings touching on several period surroundings such as Williamsburg Colonial, French Provincial, Mediterranean, Rustic Italian, allowing each room its individual personality.
Included in amenities are cozy fireplaces, breathtaking views of Port Washington and our historic Lake Michigan harbor. Satellite TV, DVD players, Kohler “finest” Water Haven showers, oversized Kohler whirlpool tubs, luxuriant personal terry robes, slippers, towel heaters, wet bars, and the king or queen beds are graced with European bedding.
Also included in your stay at the Inn will be a room service delivered, chef prepared breakfast. Enchanting menu includes Eggs Benedict Prime Rib or Crab Florentine, Bay Shrimp & Cheese Omelet, Kailua Pecan Waffles, and other delicacies.
The Inn also offers business travelers world-class accommodations consisting of high-speed DSL in guest rooms, use of a sophisticated Executive Boardroom that accommodates 10 guests and features wall-mounted flat screen television fully integrated for Internet and PowerPoint presentations. Light secretarial services are also available.
The Port Hotel Inn provides a variety of signature services such as limousine transportation, personal shopping, coordination of beauty and spa treatments, and valet and clothing care.
Coupled with the award winning Port Hotel Restaurant cuisine, virtually any menu request for meetings or events can be carried out with panache.
- Luxury inn in historic district of Port Washington, Wisconsin
- Offering only 10 rooms, providing guests with European class concierge service
- Historically notable, award winning restaurant on first floor
- Quiet guest rooms on second and third floors of building
- Color televisions with 120-channel Satellite feed
- Professional conference room setting to accommodate 10
- Complimentary Daily USA TODAY
- Lobby coffee service Monday-Friday 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM, Saturday and Sunday 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM
- Breakfast served in room (Monday through Saturday mornings/Champagne Brunch in dining room Sunday mornings) – exclusive benefit for guests of the inn only
- Corporate discounts available
- Free parking
- Express check out
- Executive Board Room including:
- PowerPoint & Internet access
- 42” Flat screen plasma TV
- VHS/DVD Player
- Telephone (“Du-Plexing”) conferencing (up to eight connections)
- Dry Board
- Projection Screen
- Executive office available upon request
- Full catering services for Breakfast, Luncheon, Cocktail party and Dinner from The Port Hotel Restaurant
- Kohler fixtures throughout accommodations
- Individual room voice mail service
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning units in each room
- Light secretarial services available
- Designated fax
- Wireless Hi-Speed DSL (DataPort access in every room)
- Modem hook up is desk/workspace surface level of elegant yet functional writing desks
- Two telephones in each room (bed/bath areas)
- Pillow top mattresses and European style bedding
- Spa-quality bathroom amenities
- Closest Inn to shops, galleries, restaurants, and Harbor
Rooms range from excellent business traveler accommodations to romantic; décor reflects sumptuous furnishings and surroundings.
Guest rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors.